Wednesday, May 2, 2012

HOLY CRAP!

Yeah, I'm shouting, and for two good reasons.

Number one -- I GOT MY FIRST DONATION!!!!  Our friends Jay and Janet are great people.  Truly, if you don't know them, you're missing out.  They very generously made the first donation towards my $500 goal.  Thanks so much, you two -- I really, truly appreciate it. You're the awesome-est.  (And Janet -- yes! I would love to get some fundraising info from you.  That would be the best.  I'll shoot you an email so we can set something up.)

And what's the second reason I'm shouting?

My VERY FIRST EVER 5K IS ONE MONTH FROM TODAY.

Yeah, that's kind of scaring the ever-loving crap out of me.  Especially considering I haven't actually ever gone that far yet.  Yeeeeeeeeeeah.  Poor decisions, they are my forte.


Anyway, it's out at our piddly little airport, on one of the runways, which is kind of cool.  And at least it'll be flat, right?  Right??

No comments:

Post a Comment